Saturday 14 March 2015

bound

*A luca licked 5 of my Nutella jars*


LUCA, LUCA, LUCA, LUCAAA! that man has got me doing the filthiest things to him , and I mean filthy mark me down as a hoe but I don't give a Vitiello's sexy arse about it, I'll contain my horniness till the end but mind you I might combust in the middle ;).


Aria Scuderi is the oldest daughter of Chicago Outfit head. After her father's stern but demanding command Aria is forced to be married to Luca Vitiello the oldest son to Salvatore Vitiello and the next in line to be  Capo dei Capi of the New york mob the Familia. After trying to confront her father that the tender age of 15 she cannot wed, Aria Scuderi countdowns the day to her 18 birthday the day she'll be traded like cattle to her new owner Luca.

Aria Scuderi


"My own father would have thrown me into the arms of my future husband now. My husband".


Luca Vitiello, ruthless, commanding and the boss of the New York mob. feared by all Luca will marry to keep his Familia safe with the help of the Chicago outfit. Love and trust aren't in Luca's dictionary and the marriage is merely a merger to keep their enemies The Russians Bratva and the Taiwanese Triad at bay.

Luca Vitiello 


“It’s better if you hate me. There’s less chance of you getting hurt that way.”



With the wedding day slowly arriving they're only two things on Aria's mind her siblings Gianna, lily and fabiano and her marriage to Luca whom she hasn't seen since their engagement when she was 15.

Vows are exchanged but Luca can sense Aria's fear a mile away, with a heavy heart and fear that Luca might claim her body as his Aria begins to dance with wolves and play the lamb


"I enter alive and I will have to get out dead".

After a completely unpredictable wedding night Aria tries to accept Luca not only his touch but his heart and after his promise to never force himself on Aria our heroine is caught between her Unsaid feelings and her tongue tied words

"Born in blood. Sworn in blood.”</i>


it's a battle with falling in love or playing their parts for respect and honour . I can't stress on how much I absolutely adored bound by honor Luca assassinated my heart but his younger brother Matteo made me horny with just his smile he's such an arrogant prick but Lord I can't wait to have him to myself

Now to the nitty gritty
the things Cora Riley taught: gather around people

•Luca's dick was circumcised but it was thick ;)•I will never be able to marry a mafia boss cause they don't marry outside the family (curses)

•Cora Reilly makes me incredibly horny and wet

Yes there were some annoying bits:

•Aria was too childish most of the time</b>

•Aria's dad is a retarded imbecile


•checking the sheets after the wedding night to make sure the girl's virginity is gone is  a big NO NO!

•Having mistress and a wife is acceptable

<b>•SASHA CANNOT MARRY ANYONE FROM THE MAFIA CLAN!!!! (say what!)</b>

No I didn't forget about the sexy bits this one is my favourite:

"Luca tore my bikini bottoms off me, pretty much ripping them in half. I gasped and tried to close my legs, but Luca positioned himself between them, shoved my legs as far apart as possible and lowered his head.oh God. Luca ran his tongue all the way from my opening up to my clit.

    “Fuck, yes,” he growledLuca sucked my outer lips into his mouth and I didn’t care anymore.

    “Look at me,” he ordered against my folds, the feel of his breath against my heated flesh making me shudder.he slowly slid his tongue between my folds. I moaned.

    “You are mine,” he said harshly. He licked me again more firmly but even slower. “Say it.”

    “I’m yours,” I said breathlessly.He leaned forward, eyes on me, and circled his tongue around my nub. I whimpered, my hand shooting out and grabbing Luca’s haircame violently, shuddering and crying out, writhing against Luca’s lips.

    He didn’t stop. He was relentless. I threw my head back, staring up at the night sky



The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment