Saturday 18 February 2017

Defy by L.J. Shen



*4 I know It Might be Wrong Nutella Jars*


Let's get one thing I am absolutely in readers haven for the past few days cause of the books that have been popping up on me kindle it's like when I first started reading and the rush of soo many amazing books came back. It's time to tell the truth and here's two things you should know

1. I don't read older women younger guy romances cause a) in the media and RL women who date younger men are painted red it's something that's frowned upon but turn it the other way around and it's sexy *face palm*

2. I'm a hypocrite. All this time I've been ignoring reads like these and I'm kicking myself right now cause I missed out on so much. 


Okay done ranting now to the book.


Melody Greene a 26 year young ambitious women but when her ballet career takes a U turn Mel is met with circumstances she didn't want to be in. Now as a English lit teacher and a posh school she tries her best to follow a uniform path but that is until on of her students shows her a taste of the wild side. 



“Because that was the problem with society. It cared too much about who you fell in love with but never about why. The why matters.”


Jamie Followhill is a man. Yes a man even at the age of 18 and when he wants something he sure as hell gets it and the one he wants is Ms. Greene. As 1/4 of the hot holes Jamie was a god among men in his school but his fixation on his English lit teacher wasn't just a phase,oh no he was about about to teach her his ways. 



“Yesterday was an introduction,” he snapped. “Today…today, baby, I’m marking you as mine.”


It was wrong but so damn right and now they had to face the music but when a live like theirs is so strong the world could explode and they'd still be there for each other.


“Why the anchor?""Because sometimes, it's nice to feel like there's someone who can save you.” 





Holy Hell and it's occupants what an exhilarating read , now if you want to be introduced to older women and younger guy read please read this book first cause it'll get you addicted from the get go. The thing is the male character is 18 so he's a consenting adult and if you still have an issue then you seriously need to think if you are in fact a hypocrite as I once was *it's okay jess let it all out*. I was so so happy reading this book and honestly I couldn't be written any better. Yes this is a quick novella and no you dint need to read this in order to start vicious but if you don't your missing out on the diabolical love affair which will make you swoon and fan girl so hard. Leigh proved once again that her writing could make even the trickiest of subjects into pure romance. 






Title: Defy
Series: Sinners of Saints #0.5

Author: L.J Shen

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Release Date: February 3, 2017 



My name is Melody Greene, and I have a confession to make.

I slept with my student, a senior in high school.

Multiple times.

I had multiple orgasms.
In multiple positions.
I slept with my student and I enjoyed it.
I slept with my student and I’d do it all over again if I could turn back time.
My name is Melody Greene, and I got kicked out of my position as a teacher and did my walk of shame a la Cersei Lannister from the principal’s office, minutes after said principal threatened to call the cops on me.
My name is Melody Greene, and I did something bad because it made me feel good.
Here is why it was totally worth it. 


Defy is a smutty, insta-love, insta-lust short novella. Defy is a prequel to Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1). It is recommended, but unnecessary, to read Defy before reading Vicious.



Buy Links:  ONLY $0.99














In the Series:

Vicious (Sinners of Saints #1)














L.J. Shen resides in sunny California with her husband, son, chubby cat and wild, wild dreams.
Her passion is to write badass stories, sushi, UFC and her awesome family and friends (not in this order, though. Obviously, sushi comes before writing. Oh, and also the family part.)


She spend the first half of her twenties traveling the world and is now paying all the fun with extra shifts in front of her MacBook. Feel free to contact her on her Facebook page. She loves to hear from her readers


Social Media links:








Newsletter Sign up ➜ http://goo.gl/FwfMzr


Facebook➜ https://goo.gl/fKCSo4




Goodreads ➜ https://goo.gl/T4YU71


Website ➜ www.ljshen.com



No comments:

Post a Comment