Monday 5 January 2015

The deal

                           Family affair 



Today I'll be reviewing the Deal by Z. Elizabeth. I was really excited about this book because I'm into the whole arranged family weddings like the cartel or something that the characters are bounded by Iove  mean how could you not get ecstatic so today's review is going to be quite the roller coaster.

                            * 3.9 Nutella jars*

Our story starts with the marriage of Nicole and Craig even though there families disapprove their union ,  Nic and Craig agree to stay married for an entire year until they finally inherit the money left in the will by there grandfather's. But behind all the disagreements and false acting nic and Craig both countdown the final months left of their marriage whilst trying to figure out why there grandparents had set them up. Since they can remember both of a characters were sworn enemies always told to ignore each other  , Never aloud to ask why nor figure out the family secret.

While it was pretty prominent our characters had strong feelings for each other ,  the charade of marriage was slowly becoming a reality ,  scared, confused and in denial our main heroes played the part and played it well though before the curtain drops and they take their standing ovation they soon discover that *One* family member that both of them had a bad feeling about could possibly be the cause of the feud.

Both of them discover the twisted lies behind the picture perfect faces and sadly their feelings get entwined.

                             One feud.
                             Two families.
                             One secret.

Overall I loved the characters and it's been a while since I've read something more attached to reality but my only itch was that I expected a little more because when you expect something such as contract marriages you make up an idea in your head and it's like this tug a war of hearts or something like the indebted series by pepper winters or something with a forced love kind of feel nonetheless I did enjoy the book and it was written beautifully.  Though my mind was adamant on a certain scenario this was a definite eye opener and I got to experience something completely new which is quite the treat. I would definitely recommend this book and I'm sure whoever reads it will adore the book. 

I'd like to thank z. Elizabeth and the people at between the sheets blog until next time my lovelies xoxo :D

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment