Friday 6 January 2017

Savage Savior by Charleigh Rose




*4 Your Love Was Tailored Made For Me*



Carter Savage was a stalker and not the creep with a scary smile no carter was a silent man and choose to keep his obsessive stalker tendencies to himself. The silent killer the one who would paint the town red of the people he cared for were ever hurt. The she came along the red haired siren with a firecracker personality. She intrigued him on ways he wasn't used to but maybe he could save her from something much more frightening,  something he didn't know he was ready for.


“Jesus, there is something seriously wrong with me. My stalker sneaks into my house and has his way with my sleeping body, and the only part I find upsetting is that he left.”



I fecking LOVED and I mean LOVED Carter that stalker has had me by the balls since book one and CR delivered in every way possible. The Savage men will ruin you in the best way possible and I can't wait for more.




Title: Savage Savior

Series: Savage People Book 3

Author: Charleigh Rose

Genre: Dark Erotic Romance Standalone

Published: December 18, 2016 





Love. It's a strange thing, isn't it? It can make you. Break you. Take you to places you've never been before. I know what they say about him. What he does for the Irish mafia in New York. But the thing is, love is blind. It binds. And now, we're bound for life. 






“Um. There are no words. None. Because holy crap was that book everything I thought it would be and more.” - Tongan Book Lover


“OMFG Charleigh Rose you guys are some dirty bitches! I FLOVE Carter!!!! He is MINE I don't care what anyone says.” - Reader Review



“I loved this book couldn't put it down,was so worth the wait.” - Reader Review














Charleigh Rose is a secret duo of romance authors who teamed up for the sake of fun, sexy smut. Our philosophy: 

1. Our heroes should always be so alpha, you won't be able to read them in public.


2. Heroines will always be sassy, strong and take zero sh*t from their men.


3. Taboo, dark, twisted, weird, bizarre and original. We won't give you what you've already seen a million times before.


4. The sex will be explicit, hot, smutty, and completely insane. Make sure your door is locked and you have a toy around when you read us. We're dedicated to fulfilling your fantasies and to having fun with each other. We created this pen name so we can play around with our readers and each other (naughty naughty). Buckle up and join the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment