Friday 7 April 2017

Illicit by Ava Harrison



*4 Cassiopeia Nutella Jars*

Holy. Baby. Jesus. In. A. Manger.
As a reader over the years I have a certain taste in books though it does changes frequently but like any taste you keep going back to the ones you're familiar with and that is how I feel about teacher/student romances. These types of stories take me back home and before you inquire no I did not have any hot teacher *I Went to a Catholic nunnery*  and two reading is a powerful thing. 


The story starts with Gwendolyn Adams or Lynn as most commonly used and her not so amazing life , while trying to finish up her senior year Lynn wasn't the party girl type but with parents like her she was surprisingly mature , after a cheating boyfriend she decides attending one last spring break party couldn't hurt as school was about to start but what she didn't expect was to make out under the stars with a stranger who was about to be shocked as her.




Enter in Carson Blake or Mr. Blake to his class , with his vast knowledge in Greek mythology & Astronomy Carson was excited to start his first day as a teacher at the school he used to attend but what happens when the girl he couldn't get out of his head turns out to be his student illicit,  forbidden , taboo and downright sinful but as a good samartian Carson decades to curb the urge to touch his obsession but then again whereas the fun in that and now begins the electric pull of need and lust.



Look I absolutely adored this book, I've never been more interested in Greek mythology or teachers for that matter and that's coming a lot from me. Also incase you're worried that about the heroine's age don't be she's 18 when the book starts or when they get nasty so it's all legal.

I know short review but once summer rolls in and can be a wee bit free ill update all me reviews with art and gifs also how gorgeous is the cover , I need this is PB like yesterday any way Ava Harrison you know have become one of me favourite authors. Please please give this book a try it's definitely worth a read.








Title: Illicit
Author: Ava Harrison
Genre: Coming of Age
Release Date: April 7, 2017



Blurb

I was never supposed to see him again.
One night of passion with a complete stranger.
My last tryst before senior year.
But I was lost the moment his tempting lips were on my skin.
His intense touch on my body.

It should have ended there.

But he’s not a stranger.
He’s my history teacher.
And wanting him is against the rules.
Off limits.
Forbidden.

 Illicit.










Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited









Author Bio

Ava Harrison is a New Yorker, born and bred.

When she’s not journaling her life, you can find her window shopping, cooking dinner for her family, or curled up on her couch reading a book.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment