Saturday 1 November 2014

afire love

             

         Fools rush in where angels fear to tread                   

The third instalment in the crossfire series ,it was supposed to be a trilogy but quite few readers agreed the series didn't end on a non cliffy ,lots of questions unanswered and we all know when a book ends, the last instalment has to be mind blowing , something when you close a book you are at content with the ending but since that didn't happen ms.Day decided fine here you go,not one but two more new books (hopefully these will end on a better note, we're expecting cross babies ms.Day that's right).Entwined with you kicks off with Eva and Gideon (MINE!!!!) in not so wonderful wonderland ,they realise they're meant to be together no matter what and now that both of their demons are out the only one who can save them are each other (shocking) ...... let's say something shocking does happen and did I like the way it happened (nope) did I expect a little more (yes) and was I upset that it wasn't as detailed as I should have been (yes, yes I was) but I was ecstatic when I heard they're two more books coming out.
 
Honestly though book two in the crossfire series was one of my favourite ones why you ask (okay maybe you aren't asking) but I liked it better cause it's wasn't rushed and I kind of enjoyed the separation phase ,when I see an all alpha male weak in the knees I'm not going to lie but it makes me really giddy(yes I'm twisted).I highly recommend this book if you're going through a CEO Mr . irresistible phase (thank you Grey) I've also started Nutella ratings so this book gets 4 1/2 jars from me ,not gonna get full because this book was definitely rushed during the end scenes but I still loved it :D so until next time my lovelies xoxoxo

"Cause you're a sky full of stars , I want to die in your arms , cause you get lighter, the more it gets dark "

No comments:

Post a Comment