Friday 31 October 2014

This one is for you and me

                  

    I give up, I give In, I've been doing  this again .                

The story continues in reflected in you by Sylvia day.This is book two in the cross series, for me personally I started actually enjoying the story more because finally we understand Gideon's childhood which in the case of most alpha males is a true blessing. Like in the previous book ,Gideon is passionate as ever and let's say we get the aftermath of what's going on , as in book one was left with a cliffhanger. Now for me I've decided to use quotes by great authors or philosophers to describe the characters.

 Eva as a character definitely evolves she isn't  a air headed bimbo ,but the girl has guts in her as compared to some damsel in distress heroine's that I've read in the past .The story in general was quite refreshing let's say there's Eva's equally hot ex and a hot tempered/jealous Gideon then you've got quite a situation in you're hands (literally though if you're reading this series in paperback which I'm a huge supporter of , what can I say I like holding my men ;) ) likewise Carey who is Eva's best friend also has a story to him which was great because sometimes you read a book and it's just about the main characters (narcissistic much) and it completely side lines the sassy characters ,so another reason to pick up this book is because all the characters are included in.

Gideon: My feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world .”  
― Dejan Stojanovic

Eva: “Scars are just another kind of memory. " 
― M.L. Stedman, The Light Between Oceans

To tie things of I'd say you should definitely read this book I swear my Nutella on it ,this story has a lot more depth and background to it and on that note until next time my lovelies xoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment