Tuesday 21 October 2014

He starts with my toes and I loose all control

                                      Bared to you 

Bared to you by Sylvia Day is known as a parody or copy of fifty shades of grey ,and let me stop you right there ,yes some things do match like good looking billionaire or the scars from my past thing going on. But in all honesty story wise I preferred Gideon over Christian (cue the hate emails) but hear me out ,yea grey has a special place in my heart but considering Gideon had somewhat of a story and did I mention the book has 5 parts to it (bared to you, Reflected in you , entwined with you, captivated by you -not released yet out Out by November 18 2014 and the fifth ones title will be shown at the end of book 4 last page) so Gideon cross is a gorgeous tall man with brown hair (just imagine Nick majoor ) and Gideon is alot more expressive than Christian grey (no contract involved) Eva is a blonde independent chick (has gay best fried well he swings both ways)



The story typically starts with Eva at his office lobby ,some women drops her coins and our heroine helps her pick them up (I should drop by a billionaires office to huh anywho) Gideon boom comes in falls in love and things escalate and let's just say Gideon is definitely more open about his past then Mr .grey ever was . Overall bared to you did captivate me (see what I did there) and I did love it ,I mean their was a hot ex involved , creepy but good looking brother , over emotional mom and you basically get the idea . If you're wondering what to read after fifty shades of grey this is a definite or you could read beautiful disaster. I'd like to apologise for skipping three days because due to university commitments I have to put reading on a hold so from now on I'll only be posting from Monday to Friday and occasionally Saturday, thank you for you're patience (if you read my blog) so see you soon my lovelies xoxox 



  Nick majoor as Gideon cross ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment