Sunday 12 October 2014

Travis you bloody maddox

The first time I realised I'm attracted to fictional men............



Beautiful disaster by Jamie Maguire was the first book that I had picked up out of the blue (best day of my life) and the day my expectations for men fell by a huge margin (curses) but I was fortunate to stumble across this amazing book (literally I fell near the book shelf and on the way to the counter when I bought the book) that's it down there.yes I know not the best photograph but sadly that's a talent I lack.before I continue let me just point out that this book is a well some what a trilogy . 1) Beautiful Disaster 2) Walking disaster and finally a novella Beautiful wedding. 

Beautiful disaster #1
Quotes :
“-It's over. Go home.
-You're my home.” -beautiful disaster

He scanned my face with careful hope in his eyes.
“You love me?”
“It’s the tattoos,” I shrugged. -beautiful disaster

He was afraid of nothing. Until he'd met me.” -beautiful disaster

The story starts of in our heroines perspective (it's her perspective in this entire book) Abby Abernathy a 18 year old 5'4 college student with caramel brown hair and grey eyes (call me weird but when I read beautiful disaster I swore she had aburn hair hence my attention span) she's starting college with her best friend  America 'mare' Mason they have known each other since third year of high school . America is described as a petite thin blonde with blue eyes.Abby is somewhat a good girl she doesn't smoke or drink and prefers to keep to herself ,let's just say she's got a few skeletons in her closet (no she's not a murder) whereas her best friend mare is fierce and down right bitchy but in a good way. They meet Travis in an underground boxing fight (no he's not a professional)

TRAVIS:
(air fanning) 
I am obsessed with him (I'm not even kidding) lean and muscular, and covered in tattoos. He's tall, has buzzed brown hair, brown eyes, and a deep dimple in his left cheek. (Yes I'm thorough) he's drives a harley night rod motorcycle and has little to no temper issues ,he lives with his best mate 'Shepley' isn't that an interesting name anyway Shepley and travis are also related (I'm not telling) and travis family also includes his 4 other brothers Thomas ,Trent, Taylor and Tyler (yes it's something with the letter"T") yes and all of them are equally hot and two of the brothers already have their own book out but that's for another time (by that I mean tomorrow) travis is cocky and a smart ass, plus he's bagged most of campus except our Abby.  After a few twists and turns and a bet beautiful disaster stole every fiber of my being I fell in love with him and abbey and especially the side character's which include, Parker (the prick),kara (irritated roomate,Megan (slut)finch, Adam, brasil, ethan (All random dudes) overall I loved all the series and I couldn't get enough .they're are a lot of blogs about books and travis but I'm forever thankfull to anyone who takes out the time to read my blog let alone comment thank you my lovelies (I'm sticking with the name ) xoxo
I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE (I wish I did ) AND IF THIS IS YOU THAN I AM SORRY BUT THE PICTURE IS COINCIDENCE (hi there ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment