Monday 13 October 2014

This is just too much...........travis take #2

                              TRAVIS MADDOX 

                                     PART .#2



The story continues or more like told from travis's point of view , yes people travis get's his own bloody book (and I mean that with love).The book show's aspects of travis that weren't available in walking disaster. For instance we find out why travis has rage issues and he constantly insists on calling Abby pigeon (did I mention that's his pet name for her) as much as I didn't get the main idea of calling someone pigeon, taking a walk in Mr. Maddox's brain was pretty amazing. You get to know not only him and his feelings for Abby but also his family ,that includes his brothers ,his dad and his relationship with his best mate Shepley. I'm not going to lie, I did "skim" through the first two chapters of the book for the main reason that it was like I was repeating the scenario again, which is as nostalgic as I felt I wasn't ecstatic about the whole story playing on rewind. Don't be put off because as the story continues you will get hooked ,I admit after chapter 4 I devoured the book, which is a plus point I reckon. There were little snip pits of the maddox family when they were young ,which I adored .overall you get to fill in the spaces that were left in beautiful disaster (we finally know where travis was when he wasn't with Abby ,yes i did always wonder and my prayers were answered) as a bonus point you get an epilogue at the end that takes place on they're 11th anniversary (congratulations to my fictional couple *sobs*) which is really sweet because you get a sneak peak of Abby and travis when they're all grown up.I was extremely happy at the end of the book one reason being NO CLIFFY we finally get a happy ever after .The End . Thank you once again for reading my blog my lovelies until ...........jk ill be back in a bit we still have a little bit of travis left :D


                                                  Quotes:
                             
                   “Even though we’d put each 
                    other through hell, we’d found heaven.” 

                  “That situation is a broken heart just                             waiting to happen” 

      
                I 'd love to, if you'd get in the fucking car!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment