Tuesday 14 October 2014

Maybe they lived happily ever after .........or did they ?

                             

                              Pum Pum Pum 

              Travis final happy happily ever after  



As you might have guessed we've finally reached that point in any characters story where it's time to see their happily ever after in this case Abby and Travis's happy ending. I'm talking about a beautiful wedding ,no it isn't a full length novel but a novella. Which again fills the spaces left by Beautiful disaster and Walking disaster.     


                    Quotes:
“And when a Maddox boy falls in love, he loves forever.”

"If you're not with me, its not where want to be."

one down, forever to go.

Unlike the previous two books ,A beautiful wedding contains both Abby's and Travis's  perspective ,which believe it or not was quite a treat .Was I upset that the series ended (yes ,yes I was be still my beating heart) but I was glad that as much as I wanted the series to extend , it ended on a bittersweet moment for me, main reason being I felt some things were rushed (THE WEDDING, SHOCKING) I know what you're thinking what's wrong with her it's the bloody title how can it be rushed , but you are very wrong here's a hint (let's do it all over again) okay not the best hints but hey I tried . What I loved is that there was a little reminder from Travis's mum ,which in all honesty was really sweet . It was a amazing way to tie off a beautiful (see what I did there) series ,but that doesn't mean it's all over ,miss Mcguire posted a short story barely two pages long on her blog called Mrs. Maddox (beautiful # 1.5) as much as I wished it was me it's not , it's miss Mcguire taking pity on us Maddox obsessed readers and giving us a little bit more of the man that is Travis . Here's a link at the bottom (don't say I never did anything for my lovelies :D) http://www.jamiemcguire.com/blog/2013/12/3/mrs-maddox-a-beautiful-short-story   

That doesn't mean we're done, the beautiful story continues but not with Travis (damn) but his equally gorgeous brother  Trenton Maddox (keep them coming miss Mcguire) in beautiful oblivion and there might be a cameo from Abby and Travis but the main story is about Trenton. Plus one more maddox brother is going to get his book (cue dramatic effect) ........Thomas (you would have guessed it by now the maddox boys have a weird attachment to the letter "T") it's expected to be published on December 1st  2014 (fingers crossed ) until then this book addict will be waiting patiently and that concludes with today's maddox update . Thank you once again for viewing my blog until tomorrow my lovelies xoxo      

No comments:

Post a Comment