Wednesday 15 October 2014

cocktail

                                 Bang bang 

          Bang into the room, bang ,bang all over you      




No this isn't what it sounds like we'll not completely thought (it clean I swear) I'm talking about Alice Clayton's amazing book called wallbanger(cocktail#.1) yes it's hot as it sounds but it's also incredibly light hearted and I'm in awe of this book . I'd definitely give it a huge whooping 10 stars cause it's that bloody good . At the beginning this was a stand alone novel but like many amazing author's who take pity in their fans ,miss Clayton released a sequel called rusty nailed (cocktail#2) which is just a treat .now before I get started let me say that rusty nailed is released so if you plan on reading these amazing books you'll notice there are four books in the cocktail series ,book 3 and 4 are not about Caroline and Simon but hey if you want to dive into the rest it's pretty amazing :) moving on.        

                                       Quotes:
  “Sweet dreams and thin walls...     
  Mother of Pearl. He'd  heard me"                   

 “I wouldn't say I know him, but I'm  
familiar with his work.” 


The story begins with Caroline a strong headed , kitchen aid baking addict with a flourishing business as an interior designer ,and and amazing apartment in San Francisco. she lives with her call Clive (he deserves his own book I'm not even kidding) and has two amazing best friends it's all nice but Caroline hasn't had a visit from the notorious "O" ladies you know what I'm talking about until one night she hears a *Bang*Bang*Bang (is someone wall banging) and cue our sexy male Simon (*sigh I wish you were mine) what can I say besides that he look flipping swoon worthy ladies he has full lips and sex hair .so our Simon is a freelance photographer well not free lance (shoots for national geographic ) and travels a lot (duh) .when he's back let's say he doesn't rest and involves in other activities *bang*bang* :D so as always Caroline and Simon refuse to see eye to eye and let me just point out the sexual tension in this is off the charts plus major respect to Caroline for her strong headed personality (at times I did want to punch her)but hey you would say the same once you re lead it . This book was funny, sexy, steamy and downright entertaining, a must read. It's in a lot of people's perspectives (I'm not crazy) Caroline's ,Simon, her two best mates and his best mates technically it's everyone's book . All the characters get a part which is very refreshing. Over all I loved it and maybe you would like it too . Thank you once again my lovelies xoxo until tomorrow :) byee 







No comments:

Post a Comment