Thursday 16 October 2014

ruthless heart

                     This love is taking its toll on me.  


Yes it did, I'm talking about ruthless people by the one and only J.J McAvoy (what an amazing author) first of all this book did take a toll on my heart (sometimes I pat myself on my back) I feel in love with this book and I'm not even kidding my gr name (goodreads) is Mrs. Callahan (yes I'm desperate).The story is about an Irish (my boy) mafia well he owns title more like is the Ceann na Conairt technically he inherited from his dad . (The family is genetically blessed) green eyes and brownish hair *swoon* .Then we have melody nicci giovanni what a women ,she's badass her dad like liam's dad was also the head of the Italian mafia but let's say Liam and melody are in a relationship that they're bound to .apparently the Italians and Irish are rivals and need an alliance .This is an extremely addictive book I'm still in aftershock.


Now to the main points the author has gotten a lot of hate because she didn't get her facts right , like the Irish sentences aren't right (calm the heck down I bet Irish isn't even her first language plus it's a work of fiction NOT reality so let it go) Irish and Italian we're never rivals (dude nobody cares you know what she wasn't writing a biography and with due respect to both parties this book wasn't meant to offend anybody and a lot is written wrong about different cultures so just enjoy a book) and finally there were spell checks in the book (seriously that's what you have a problem about) it's her first book and I have a lot of spell checks plus the readers can unscramble the words jeez use you're brain . finally an amazing book please for everything that's holy get this book .Thank you again my lovelies xoxo 
Liam xoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment