Monday 3 October 2016

Charmed by Joanne Schwehm

Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000026_00030]

Title: Charmed {The Prescott Series, Book #3}
Author: Joanne Schwehm
Release Date: November 9th
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Artist: Sommer Stein at Perfect Pear Creative Covers



Sypnosis


My world changed at the stroke of midnight. No, I’m not Cinderella—she can suck it. When fate stepped in and waved its magic wand, my destiny, or what I thought was my destiny had been altered. Armed with newfound vigor, I decided things needed to change. This is my time. My turn to take life by the balls. No one will hold me back, yet one man will give me hope. This is my fairy tale, and I’ll write my own ending. I’m Gretchen Prescott, and this is my story. ~~~~ From the first day I met her, I knew she was special. It was a shame she was taken, and we could only friends. When the dumbass didn’t realize what he had, he lost her. I suppose one man’s loss could be this man’s gain. All I wanted was to hold her, be with her, and make her mine. She deserves the best things in life, and I intend to give them to her. I’m Mason McDermott, and this is our story.
*Intended for readers 18+



charmed_teaser


about-the-author-1

Family and friends are the most important things to Joanne. She enjoys meeting new people, traveling, reading, relaxing on a beach and shopping. She has an addiction to Coffee and Diet Coke; you may want to stand clear if she hasn't had her daily intake!

Writing has been something that has been private and not shared until the day she decided to publish Unexpected Chance. Waking up one morning to the voices of Alex Logan and Aubrey Ryan changed everything!!

She is an avid sports fan especially when it comes to the New York Yankees & Dallas Cowboys. She also enjoys playing and watching golf.

She firmly believes when that unexpected chance comes, take it. Don't let it pass you by. You never know what you could be missing.


connect-with-the-authors


No comments:

Post a Comment