Monday 31 October 2016

Pakhan's Rose by V.F. Mason





* 3 The Russian Nutella jars*


I have a thing for mafia men and that's never been a hidden fact, anything remotely mafia and I'm on it like a moisturiser *eww* but sadly it's true.


The story revolves around Dominic and Rosa. Dominic is a pakhan *Boss* for the Russian Bratva and Rosa is a Principessa di mafia of Costa Nostra. Russians and Italians aren't suppose mix but once she was bounded to him there was no way out , even if that meant he'll dig his way out of the shadows.

what else could a girl do when she was on the run from the mafia, had a sociopath for a honorary brother, and couldn't live a carefree life?


Don't take the word sociopath lightly , Both of our H/H have a tainted past , a past that still keeps them up at night but with a war waging every other second they only comfort they found in the midst of chaos were in each other's demons.


Okay I'm gonna be honest and this is solely my opinion but when I say this statement is say it from a place of experience PLEASE READ THE SOCIOPATH SERIES FIRST! Now it is stated that this book can be read as a standalone but I highly advice that you don't, I tried reading it as a standalone but by chapter 2 I decided to eff it and read the spinoff series first. So there I was on amazon clicking away on the sociopath duet and I'm truly at piece with that decisions cause it made me appreciate this book so much more. You could read it as a standalone and get the whole story beaches you are a legend but loser me couldn't digest the story, I just had to know the back story. Overall if your into two opposites who are the same then give this book a try.









pakhansrose_frontcover




She was mine. Mine and no one else’s.


Rosa Five years ago, life delivered a blow I barely survived. On the edge of desperation, I thought my dreams were never meant to come true. Thanks to Sociopath, everything changed for the better. The life I so desperately wanted was within my grasp as my future brightened. I couldn't have been happier.Until the Pakhan of Bratva decided I belonged to him.



Pakhan Darkness and nightmares of the past surrounded my life. Bratva became my home, accepting me with open arms. I gave everything to it, my heart and soul. Until my eyes landed on a picture of hazel eyed beauty as she woke up every possessive instinct inside me. Rosa Giovanni became mine.Unfortunately for everyone involved, it meant declaring a war between the Bratva and Cosa Nostra.




Man with the dragon tattoo: When Don and Pakhan focused on their war, the danger to their precious Rose escaped their notice. Hiding in the shadows, I waited for the perfect time for my revenge. Let the game begin.




Warning: Can be read as standalone, although it’s connected with Sociopath Duet series. Pakhan is a two part series. 18+ due to sexual content, profanity, abuse, graphic violence and adult subject matter.


goodreads-button


for-release-day

for-release-day-2



GIVEAWAY:

Enter to win 1 of 5 $10.00 Amazon Gift Cards


ABOUT AUTHOR:


V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her mama over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen.
Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in it.

When she is not writing, she can be found with her friends doing all sorts of crazy things or reading recent romance books that were written by her favorite authors.




Connect with Links:




IG / @authorvfmason




No comments:

Post a Comment